Sunday, June 26, 2011

FINALLY!! What the Lord has done for me

Good evening all :)


Well the day has finally come. After all the prayers, talks, and just speaking about it I finally received confirmation on my spiritual gift. Today at Praise Temple church (well up and coming church)The Lord spoke to me through the pastor and first Lady. I was told that the Lord has identified me as a warrior. I have the gift of prophecy and I will be able to call out negativity among believers and God will use me as a great mouth piece in the house. The catch is that people will not like what I have to say and this pastor said that I will have to say my piece and move quickly. My prayers will provide a protective force around me, and those I pray for. He (the enemy) will be forced to submit at the sound of my voice. So the answer to my question about my function in the body is that I am a mouth. I will review my notes and see if the Lord revealed that to me before and I just didn't trust what he was saying. But now that my relationship with Christ is growing God will show me things because I am learning to trust him for myself instead of through others. The prophet also said that in 14 days God will reveal to me my ministry and destiny. So what I received today was just the introduction to what is about to happen. He said I will receive all the answer to my questions, yes I said ALL,I just have to keep going.


IN OTHER NEWS...


I am still reading 2 Corinthians and once again I really don't feel like breaking down that whole chapter ( this time chapter 2) because honestly I am tired and there is not much to say about it. But basically it was short and talked about forgiving a man that had caused pain to the church. Paul said that it was important to forgive this man because he may be feeling discouraged. He also talked about how every one is not going understand our gift from the Lord. For those being saved, our life style will smell like a sweet perfume, but for those perishing it will smell of death ( verses 15-16). ugh!!! This is so much harder to do, I am pushing it right now. Lord help me want to do this, and see what is special in me.

OK that is all I have for now until next time happy reading

Aleta

No comments:

Post a Comment