Friday, June 24, 2011

NEW BOOK!!!

Hello all :)

Well as I mentioned in my last entry, I have finally completed the book of 1 Corinthians ( yay!!). I prayed about it and I really didnt recieve an answer, so until told other wise, I felt comfortable with continuing with 2 Corinthians. It seems it will be a very encouraging chapter because it ( chapter 1) talks about how God has provided the Holy Spirit as proof of his promises to us. The Holy Spirit was sent to comfort us and then we can go out and comfort others in his name. That's really all I have for now... short I know.


In life news, I finally have a second job at IHOP, still few hours but at least it is SOMETHING. I told my mother about it and she managed to kill the mood somewhat by still pointing out to the lack of pay and hours. But i will remain gratful.


I read something very interesting on a Facebook application that mentioned in order to find out who you are becoming you must find stories or movies that speak to your heart.I found that to be very interesting because it confirms my conclusion of my gifts lie inside of me, I don't have to seek an outside source. The key to my future is contained in what speaks to my heart most. So taking in this account, the movies that speak to me most are ones of true love, the under dog rising to the occasion, and ones about family. There must be some answer in there. The Lord spoke to me and asked me to submit more, this means fasting. I have avoided for a long time because I didn't believe I could do it, It felt like my only source of power and control.

We will see how this goes, until next time happy reading

Aleta

No comments:

Post a Comment