Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have to get back in the word

Good Evening

It has been a couple days since my last decent post and i must say this process have been anything but easy. It takes real commentment and constant prayer to keep up with this because alot of days i don't feel like looking into the word so extensively and just going over it. But as i have been learning it is essential for me and my day to day walk. I have dedicated myself physically to my husband and emotionally to just growing as a person. I want to be able to help others but I first have to be able to help myself. The first thing I need to is STAY IN MY WORD. This means reading and writing everyday so that I can hear about God's plany for my life and so that I can combat negative thoughts and ideas. There are some major decisions i need to make in my life and I really need to consult Christ so I don't end up living a life I think people want me to live instead of the one I am called to live. I have to keep pressing, physically and spiritual so i can keep growing and reach my my full potential as person.

Currently I am reading a few books so i will let you all know how that goes.
my next entry should be the next chapter in Corinthians gotta keep it moving so we get to the gifts!!!!

Happy Reading

Aleta

No comments:

Post a Comment