Monday, May 23, 2011

I Corinthians Chapter 4

Good evening,

I just have to remember being obedient is what's most important, not my temporary feelings. Plus no one said this would be easy, so let's get to it.

So last night and this morning I read chapter 4 ( my friends did say i was always a master at stating the obvious lol). Anyway Paul discussed once again the source of his power and how it is important not to judge others or make comparisons among leaders. One statement that Paul made that really stuck out to me was " It's important to look at things from God's point of view." (verse 6) This is important because as humans we have a tendency to get distracted by the situation and all it's discouraging details. But as believers in our Spirit bodies, we can take our eyes off of the situation and place them on the source and focus on the coming solution.

This is is so much easier said than done. Especially when i feel like I am going through spiritual puberity. Everything is so confusing and un sure and I feel like everyone around me is coming into their own but i am still the spiritually the shortest kid in the class. I am looking around for someone, almost anyone to tell me who i am and what makes me tick, but they all just look at me and say " Your time will come." Seriously?

I know my life is more than facebook and real housewives shows. But who knows maybe it will be just like it was just before I started to drive. I would watch movies and envy those who had the freedom to drive cars and I thought I would never learn, but one day i decided to just to do it, and look at me now I'm getting mileage!!! ( i don't care I thought it was funny lol)


So i feel my assignment now is to spend time with myself. Just to see what i like. I trust the Lord to guide and protect my mind, so that I don't trust the resources as my source. The director of my movie gave me some stage directions to follow so here I go. Wish me luck self :)


oh btw ( by the way) sorry I cut the blog short but He spoke.
Be prepared because chapter 5 is about sex ( oh yea!) until then happy reading

Aleta

No comments:

Post a Comment