Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Day

Good Afternoon all,

I apologize for not blogging yesterday. I have the habit of not blogging after everything is gets more positive. Once again I am not really in the mood for doing this...ugh! But it is part of the process and I have to move one day at a time. That's really all I had to say about that.

After my last entry on Monday I decided to read up on some Theater history and visualization of movie in the mind. It was a very interesting read. I may publish a copy of the poem that was in the front cover. It has given me a new perspective, but I won't lie I am still struggling with not contacting him throughout the day, but it's a process right?


well stay tuned for the chapter on sex it is coming tonight
until then happy reading

Aleta

No comments:

Post a Comment