Saturday, May 14, 2011

day 1: not a great start

i apologize already,


in my last entry i said would write as soon as i woke up... well its about 12 hours later and i am just now writing, forgive me. I completely forgot plus by the time i did remeber it i didnt have enough time to do it before work. So i am already off to a not so great start, oh well Rome wasn't built in a day right? exactly so moving forward.




Last night after i logged off I had trouble sleeping, so i opened my bible and i read Acts 2 which talked about the Holy spirit and how he helps believers throughtout their daily walk. He acts as a guide or rather is a guide and a comforter.




This chapter specifically talked about an occasion when the holy spirit manifested a group of people and they began to speak in foreign languages worshiping God, this was proof of the power of the Holy Spirit.




This struck me because i had an understanding as to why i havent experienced the fullness of the my spiritual gifts and that is because i give glory to myself rather to God. I am not going to lie to you, i am having a hard time writing this because there are alot of things on my mind right now that are just irking, one thing in particular i want to take a brief nap but i can't. I'm just so tired and frustrated i have no clue what to do.




i have to stop and pray for now... i will write a better later

No comments:

Post a Comment