Thursday, July 8, 2010

open or closed? ( i like my lids closed)

hey friends ( or soon to be :)

so i have this a complication... ok in my bathroom we have this fancy toothbrush holder, look people this is no ordinary holder. You know how you have the plastic travel kind or the kind that stick to the wall??? YEA NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!!! this holder not only sticks to the wall, but has a snazzy ( yea snazzy) lid that perserves the brissels ( spell check?? ) and it firmly grips the toothbrush by the neck and secures it. I mean this thing is the real deal, but the problem occurs with the lid. Naturally i thought i was supposed to be closed, because is that not the purpose of a lid to have the option of closing?? If it were meant to be open there would be no lid.... right??? But everytime i go into the bathroom it's always open... like ALWAYS.... Now at first i thought it was just CERTAIN people in my family ( for the sake of my Christianity they will remain nameless)being forgetful, hey no harm no foul there... happens to the best of us, but then i did the test ( shut it on purpose if that's possible?) and i went back in directly after and it was open. Now folks am i victim of stubborness, or do i have a person who likes their lids left open? I don't know... I will let you know definately

No comments:

Post a Comment