Saturday, July 10, 2010

it's not about me

so i was blog browsing today and i came across one that really touched me with a very valid point. Most of our sites whether it be twitter, facebook, blogs or myspace (still using that?)are created to glorify ourselves and we forget about God and all his glory. We forget about all the wonderful things he does for us on a daily basis, like waking us up, making us healthy, and giving us our right minds. So thanks to my sister who writes the blog whats on my heart, i have been inspired to rededicated my blog to him and thoughts about him. No random boys, or girls i think are prettier than me, or some celebrity i wish i was, no its just me and him. This is our hangout. I am also going to pray about a new name... is blah blah rude??? IDK but i feel a blessing is on the way, the Lord indeed is taking his people somewhere, He is really shifting things around as you can tell lol. But my God is making some changes, and created room in his kingdom and i want to make sure i don't miss my calling and i make my reservation for the hottest club there is... HEAVEN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment