Tuesday, June 8, 2010

His Saving Grace

The last time time i wrote i can honestly say i was a different person. I was lost, hurt, confused, yet thirsty for God's love or really just love in general. For the past 19 days i have been reading and meditating on Psalm 139 and breaking down one verse a day. During this time i have learned alot about myself and alot about My Savior. I realize that i do have the ability to commit to Christ and develop our personal relationship. I never really took Christ seriously, I always thought that it was something for old people or people with troubles just never for me.I never dreamed that i would be praying on a regualar basis and telling others to pray as well. Hmmmm i still feel like this is too formal... Like i am writing a paper for school or writing simply to write to impress people. I really don't know how to fix that i guess that is what i need to work on. Just getting to know myself and i feel as though God is holding me in this place until i really face what looks at me in mirror everyday. But my question is how do you approach yourself????? I mean am i really even doing this blog thing right??? I dont understand how i can go through so many emotions in a one paragraph.... So im just going to stop. Thank you God for your victory over this frustration just over this down time. THANK YOU LORD!!!! that's all i can say now is thank you.
im out keep praying friends there's a long way for me to go

No comments:

Post a Comment